Tuesday, November 29, 2011

This is the same dude who was rapping "Gimme Dat"- what do you expect??!

Rosci from 106 came out and spoke about the inappropriate behavior of Webbie who was a guest host last month for Freestyle Friday. Terrance J came back on 106 and Park to announce that Webbie was banned for life from the show. Why do you ask??!

Well, Rosci said

"In any light that a woman feels that she was disrespected….I have thick skin but when you’re at your job and somebody sexually harasses you in a manner that is very vulgar and disgusting, I have no shame in sticking up for myself and telling you, ‘you’re improper right now’. I’m at work, we’re on a set and there are children around us and you’re really out of line right now. I think that people should more so applaud a woman sticking up for herself and the people around her for sticking up for herself then allowing that kind of behavior to happen."

 Above is Webbie's side of the incident.

No comments:

Post a Comment