Friday, December 2, 2011

I changed my mind...reverse,reverse

Hours after announcing that she filed for divorce from Bishop Eddie Long, Vanessa Long announced that she was withdrawing her divorce petition.

"Upon prayerful reflection, I have reconsidered and plan to withdraw my petition for divorce from my husband, Bishop Eddie L. Long," she said in an emailed statement bearing the New Birth logo. "I love my husband. I believe in him and admire his strength and courage."

This was her original statement before her withdraw
"After a great deal of deliberation and prayer, I have decided to terminate my marriage to Bishop Eddie L. Long. Accordingly, I authorized my attorneys to file for divorce on December 1, 2011," Vanessa Long said in a statement.

Girl make up your mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment